Evaluate your symptoms, organize your thoughts, and prepare for your official assessment.Learn more
1. What made you decide to have your diagnosis?
I struggled with my classes and suffered from anxiety because of it
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What is your ADHD presentation?
4. How were your school years?
Take our fun online quiz to visualize your ADHD traits and learn more about your brain!TAKE THE FREE TEST
5. Looking back, what was an obvious ADHD trait in your childhood?
daydreaming a lot, forgetting easily, procrastinating, being desorganized, difficulty making decisiones, emotional liability
6. Was it difficult to get a diagnosis?
yes, because my anxiety and depression masked my adhd symptons. it wasn't till I was better when my symptoms started being more noticeable
7. How did you prepare yourself for your diagnosis?
i found the mini adhd coach videos and it helped me understand what was happening
✨ If you are wondering too if you have ADHD, check out my Free ADHD Test✨
8. How did you feel right after getting your diagnosis?
Relieved, i thought it was my fault I am like this, i didnt realize there was a reason that explained this
9. How do you feel about it now?
It's new and I have a lot to learn, but calmer
10. Do you think you "look like" the ADHD stereotype?
no, when people think adhd they think "hyperactivity", meanwhile inattentiveness it's harder for people to understand
11. What are you struggling with because of your ADHD brain?
organizing myself, starting tedious tasks, emotional liability, making careless mistakes, forgetfulness, losing things
12. What are your ADHD strengths ?
hyperfocusing I guess
13. Did your ADHD diagnosis help you?
yes, it helped me knowing it wasn't my fault, being like this. there's a reason for all of this
14. Do you feel your life could have gone the other way if you'd been diagnosed earlier?
yes, it saddens me it took so long
15. What was your family/friends' reaction to your diagnosis?
it's weird some were understanding, some skeptics (inattentive is not that known)
16. Do you have any comorbid disorders or neurological conditions?
anxiety and depression
17. Do you deal with anxiety?
listening to a song on repeat till i calm down, calling a friend
18. Did people around you make you doubt yourself during your diagnosis journey?
a bit. i was disregarded when I said I had a suspicion that i had adhd
19. Do you ever doubt your diagnosis now?
well im recently diagnosed, but to this moment everything is okay
20. How has the diagnosis changed the way you live?
well now I understand, and not feeling guilty is enough for me
21. How do you feel about medication?
i'm looking forward to taking it
22. What was the thing that helped you most in your daily life?
23. What advice would you give someone who is wondering if they have ADHD?
it's not your fault, you didn't ask for this, it's a bit hard but you can do it go to therapy and learn, find different ways to feel at peace with yourself
💕 Would you like to share your ADHD Story too ? Apply now by completing this form 💕